As you know I recently took out the asymmetrical bob I wore for majority of the summer. Despite my long efforts of deep conditioning and moisturizing my hair was so dry. Like brillo pad dry. Nothing I tried worked. Nothing. I already knew I needed a trim, but wasn’t anticipating the permanent heat damage I caused with the hair that was left out in the very front. I made an appointment with Sabine of Sabine’s Hallway in Brooklyn to get my hair to come back to life. Initially I wanted bantu knots but after assessing the damage she recommended me trying out a protective style.
Drum Roll Please… Continue reading
this title tickles me for several reasons…
- the weather should not determine your status
- there shouldn’t be a particular time of the year or season designated to being single or in a relationship
- are you really trying to be “cuffed” or are you bored and want a snuggle buddy?
- if you’re busy rekindling something with someone why did you let them go in the first place…
- are you cuffing someone you actually want to marry…
that’s really all I wanted to say.
To get my outfit deets… Continue reading
As you may recall some of my reasons for installing faux locs were to see how I looked with them, what size I would want, how I would want to style them, and could I really commit to my hair in locs. Well my curiosity for locs has only increased since taking them out.
During my afternoon stroll through Pinterest I noticed “Loc Myths”, and had to find out what was considered true or false about my potential hair change.
Some myths according to eight-year loctician, Lawrence at Fly Guys Locs in GA are… Continue reading